M&A, as practiced by Alarian, is custom-tailored, hands-on, and personal, not a digitized electronic market. Beyond the financial experience of typical investment bankers, Alarian bankers have C-level operating experience giving them first-hand knowledge on the operating nuances of a client’s business.
The firm represents private business owners, private equity groups, and private and public corporations in both sell-side and buy-side Mergers & Acquisitions engagements. The firm advises middle market clients on the sale, merger, or other disposition of their businesses, from early stage strategic planning to final transaction closing. From the inception of each M&A assignment, we guide clients in:
- Thoroughly evaluating strategic alternatives
- Developing key value drivers of the transaction
- Preparing detailed confidential offering materials
- Identifying and qualifying potential buyers or sellers, domestically and internationally
- Driving the transaction to a successful close